20 Sympathy Quotes to Use in a Condolence Letter
One of the hardest things is finding the right words and sympathy quotes to use when writing a condolence letter to a grieving person or a friend. You need to find a tasteful way how to send your love and acknowledge the loss but not exaggerate and turn out to be offending.
In many cases, the most effective sympathy quotes are the ones that are short, sincere and simple. The words should come out of you naturally, just like you would say them in person. Here, we offer you 20 examples of sympathy quotes which you can choose to use in your condolence letter.
- Death is complex just as life is. Having a friend makes navigating the feelings after the loss easier and less painful. Let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on and a friend to talk to.
- I am really sorry for your loss. Accept my honest condolences.
- I am here for you, to honour the lives of those who have left us and also, for support. Call me any time for whatever you may need.
- If you need to talk to someone, I am here.Count on me. If I don’t hear from you soon, expect a phone call from me.
- Please accept my condolences to you and your family. You are all in my prayers.
- I will always keep my fond memories of ______ and I will miss her greatly.
- When someone you truly care about passes, the number of emotions that show up is infinite and those emotions can be really intense. If you need someone to share the burden with, let me know and I’ll be there.
- I can’t find words to describe my feelings for your loss. Accept my sincere condolences.
- I want to let you know that I am here to help in any way that I can with anything you might need.
- The people that we love continue to live in our memories and in our hearts.
- Loss is always difficult so please know that I am keeping you in my prayers and in my thoughts.
- Forgive m for I am at a loss of words at the moment. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Accept my sincere condolences.
- I want to let you know that I am here to help with anything. Expect a phone call from me to see how you are and check if there is something I can help with.
- Please know that you will be in my prayers and thoughts.
- Loosing someone is really tough. My house is open for you at any time, feel free to visit me for a talk.
- Know that when we lose someone we love, they continue living through us and give us hope and strength in the hardest moments. What make them part of us is the time spent with them.
- I surely can say that I am glad to have known ______. Now I know that you have lost a really special person.
- No one will ever replace _______. She/he was something special.
- She, he now doesn’t feel pain anymore. We still feel the pain, but we need to move on.
- There are no words that can explain the amount of love we had for ______ and how much we will miss her.